Click To Discover
- Daily Christian Prayers: What should be the model for our daily prayers? Indeed, Jesus gave us one.
- Progressive Sanctification: Learn practical ways of continuing to grow in your Christian faith. What is the meaning of this doctrine? Learn more now.
- Christian Praise and Worship: Acknowledge the lordship of Jesus Christ and give Him all praise! How can you make this a pattern of life?
- Fasting and Prayer: Is this a way to manipulate God? How is a fast to be done according to the Bible? Study the facts.
- Biblical Fasting: What does this term mean? What's the biblical basis for this practice?
- Praising God And Worship: How are we supposed to worship God? It's a matter of the heart.
- Praise God: Worshipping the Father for who He is and what He has done. Discover the basics here and grow in your relationship with Him.
- What Is Surrendering to God?: A lifestyle choice that we’re all called to embrace. What do we really have to give up?
- How to Praise God: Learn what the Bible says about praising Him. Discover how to get started and make it an integral part of your life.
- Worship Is Not Just About Music: We're called to worship God in Spirit and Truth. What does that really mean?
- The Power of Prayer: The Bible says that God answers our prayers according to His will. What does that mean and is it powerful?
- Bible's Prayer Of Jabez: What's this highly publicized prayer all about? Check it out for yourself.
- God Is Good: The revelation of God is everywhere. His love and mercy shine through.
- Dying To Self: A key to the Christian life. A hard lesson to grasp and learn.
- Intercessory Prayer Info: What does it mean to stand in the gap for another? Check out the power of prayer here.
- Glory and Praise to Our God: What does the Bible say about glorifying Him? Understand how to apply these principles to your everyday life.
- Model Of Prayer: Jesus gives us a wonderful model for praying to God in the Gospel of Matthew.
- Faith And Trust In God: Once we believe in God, we are called to grow in our relationship with Him by trusting in Him.